tcbothb Harvest Sunset

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Louie's Birthday

My daughters babysit this little fellow named Louie.  He is a precious little boy that is like one of our own family members.  So...his 2nd Birthday is next week, and I have created his birthday party invitations...I think they turned out great!  Just hope his mama and daddy agree!

I used the Cricut Cartridge - Disney Cars.  On my gypsy, I welded the shadow of Lightening McQueen to a rectangle from the Planting School Book Cricut Cartridge.  Then cut out (with my Cricut E2) another shadow along with all the pieces to the image, and slowly put it all together.  I attached the decorated Lightening McQueen to the base card with an "Wobble" from AWi.  Also tied some twine from The Twinery to add a little 'umph'.  It's difficult to show the movement...but maybe you can see it in the second picture; the car twists and turns...and jiggles.  Too cute!  Makes me want to say ... vvrooomm...I can almost hear the engine revving.  Can't you hear it??



My husband...always handy with words!...came up with the inside details. 

Race on Over to
Louie's
2nd Birthday Party

Sunday....
Gates open at 4 p.m.

At Louie's Raceway
etc. 

Cute words for the card!  Now...off to deliver to his Parents.  Can't wait to see what they think.

Thanks for checking in.  Hope you have a marvelous day!

1 comment:

  1. Louie's party invitation came out so adorable! You are so good with your gypsy & cricut(s)! I'm always so impressed with your creations. and, the banner and gift bags were gorgeous too! I'm surprised you didn't post a pic to share with everyone!! :)) J

    ReplyDelete