I am beginning a new adventure, yes, talking about Blogging. By the title you can see that I will be sharing my projects. I have been a member of Blogger...but have only used it to keep up with other people that inspire me, so...now I will take time to share with anyone else that finds me inspirational. LOL.
To start this blog, I felt this card most appropriate...however I created it probably a year ago, for someone's birthday or maybe my In-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary...not sure who exactly I made it for, or exactly how long ago...and similarly, I can't even remember all the products I used. That's just how it goes when you get busy! I promise to better in future posts.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you will come back by and visit in the future.
How exciting! I have been looking forward to you blogging for years now! I'm happy you finally got the blogging bug! I'm tickled to think I can start to follow EVERYTHING you create cause I've been missing out for way too long! Congratulations on your blog!! I know you will enjoy having it!
ReplyDelete